## Excellent Methods to Obtain ORMES, by VLAD, JEREL, ADAM (Wizard) and NDC from PDF files found on ORMUS Forum.
# COLLOIDAL GOLD
This form of gold is known as "potable gold" because it is
liquid. Actually "potable gold" is a mistranslation. It comes from
"Aurum Potabile", which comes from the hebrew word Aor (light) and the
latin word potabile (drinkable), and therefor actually means drinkable
Aurum should have been Aorum, but it was translated wrong, and so we end up with Aurum potabile - drinkable gold.
But perhaps this wasn't a mistake at all. When you make colloidal
gold, it is drinkable gold. But there is also drinkable light present as
monatomic superconducting gold. This can easily be proven:
- 1. Add hydrochloric acid to a colloidal gold solution until the pH is 1.
- 2. Add a sodium hydroxide/water solution to raise the pH to 14, and the gold will precipitate.
- 3. Let the gold settle on the bottom, then pour off the top water and evaporate the remaining water.
- 4. Heat the precipitate in open air until it glows red hot - this will anneal off the hydroxyl group.
- 5. When it cools, run a magnet over it, and a large amount of the gold will stick to the magnet. This is your easy way of proving you have superconducting gold,
and also an easy way to separate it (put paper over the magnet). Gold
isn't magnetic, so the only way it could have become magnetic is if the
atoms have deformed into monatomic superconducting gold.
# MAKING COLLOIDAL GOLD
- 1. In a 600ml beaker, place 2 gold wires 3/4 inch from each other. Fill the beaker with 500ml distilled water.
- 2. Connect the wires to a 36v DC source at 50ma (remember the polarity you used on each wire), and stir the solution sprinkling a pinch of potassium nitrate (KNO3) into the solution.
- 3. Leave the solution going for the next few hours, and check on it every hour. When you see that the positive wire (anode) is coated with a burgundy color, turn off the power and remove the electrodes and dry them with a paper towel.
- 4. Fill another 600ml beaker with 500ml of distilled water. Place
the electrodes in the beaker, and make sure the anode is under the
water enough so the burgundy color is submerged. Turn on the power (this
time use 150ma), and add a pinch of salt (NaCl). Bubbles will form on the electrodes, indicating a reaction is taking place.
- 5. After several hours, the colored coating will be gone from the
anode electrode. Now go back to step 1, and do it all over again one more time.
- 6. Heat the salt water beaker until it begins to boil. Keep stirring it constantly with a glass stir rod so the gold atoms don't recluster into a large size.
- 7. When the solution begins to boil, stir it so strongly that a vortex forms in the center. Squirt 2ml off hydrogen peroxide (3%) into the solution. Remove the stir rod and let the solution continue to spin for another minute.
- 8. Gently agitate the solution to keep it from stopping. It will turn a light pink. Because colloidal gold is photo sensitive, the color will change to a deep ruby red the longer it's out in the light (especially sunlight). This is because the gold clusters recombine and larger cluster sizes form. So put it in a dark place unless you want large colloidal gold for some reason.
The above process is known as the "Jerel" method. Named after the man who invented it.
# Superconducting Monatomic Iridum and Rhodium
Black sand is mostly iron oxides. But a small amount of this sand contains m-iridium and m-rhodium. By dragging a magnet around a beach, you can collect this sand. But the best place to get your sand is from volcanic ash.
You can order this sand on the net for less than $10 a pound. Here is
how to extract the m-rhodium and m-iridium from the sand and leave the
- 1. In one liter of water, slowly mix in 1 cup of sodium hydroxide. Add a very small amount each time, and make sure it doesn't get too hot. Don't breathe the fumes because they are hydrogen.
- 2. Add 1/2 cup powdered magnetite and boil for 3 days. Refill with more water as needed.
- 3. After the solution has cooled, filter the water through a stack of three coffee filters.
- 4. Now slowly add vinegar a few milliliters at a time while stirring. When the pH is 5 or 6 stop and let the precipitate settle on the bottom. Pour off the top water and discard.
- 5. Now dissolve the precipitate by lowering the pH to 1 with a few milliliters of hydrochloric acid.
- 6. Dilute with 1 liter of water, then add sodium hydroxide slowly until the pH is 14.
- 7. A white precipitate will form. Let it settle on the bottom,
then pour off the top water. Add fresh water, and repeat until the pH is neutral 7.0
This white powder will have a wonderful effect with enhancing your creativity, and making your dreams have all 5 senses.
You will also have R.E.M. sleep constantly all night. Lucid dreams and
Astral Projection will also become more frequent. Psychic abilities
increase, especially when used in combination with White Powder Gold.
It's best to keep it in solution instead of drying. Consume 1 tablespoon per day, 4 hours after eating food.
Mixing it with white vinaigre is also a good idea to help absorption,
as well as being a menstrum that changes the precipitate in some strange
way. You will notice changes in about 3 months that will be permanent even if you discontinue the use of this elixir. Process developed by Vlad
# Superconducting Elements from Grape Juice
Little does the modern technological world know, room temperature superconductors can be purchased at your local grocery store; and for a very low price.
Grape Juice for some reason contains a high concentration of superconducting monatomic elements. There is enough present in one can of frozen juice
to be easily separated with a magnet. We know this isn't iron because
it would indicate that level of iron on the label. So the only thing
left is monatomic elements. This fits well with David Hudson's
information about grapes containing large amounts of m-iridium and m-rhodium. But our bodies don't gain access to these elements because of the high levels of sugar in grapes.
This process below breaks down the sugar using sodium hydroxide, releasing the m-state elements which can then be separated using a magnet.
The magnet charges up the monatomic elements and makes them become
superconductive which is why they are attracted to the magnet. In their
natural form, they are locked inside the sugars in the grapes and
can't be charged with a magnet, and this is why it does no good to
place a magnet next to grape juice then drink it. But when dried and
extracted, they can be fully charged, then ingested, and the effect is
quite powerful in large doses.
- 1. In a 250ml pyrex beaker, put 100ml of frozen Concord grape juice in it, then fill to 200ml with water.
- 2. Add some lye to adjust the pH to 14, and slowly bring the juice to a boil. Turn down the heat when the boiling starts to cause the juice to overflow.
- 3. Let it boil lightly for 6 hours or a little longer, until the water has evaporated and your left with a hard black crust.
- 4. Now crush and pulverize this black crust in a plastic bowl until it's a fine powder. Run a magnet over it, and you will see the magnetic material jump around.
Put a piece of paper over the magnetic so you can collect anything that
sticks to it. If this doesn't happen it's because you didn't heat the powder up hot enough when you dried it. You need to heat the powder up to a higher temperature to anneal it, then let it cool off. A candle flame provides a sufficient temperature. Discovered by Adam aka "Wizard"
# MONOATOMIC ELEMENTS from PLANTS
- 1. Dry the plant or wood material, then burn it on low heat until it is ash. By low heat I mean just keep it lit and don’t let the fire get too intense
or you will drive away the ORME m-state material. When the material is
done burning, the ashes will be black. You want them to be very light gray, so heat them in a metal pan for a few hours, and they will gradually become lighter.
- 2. Add hydrochloric acid to this ash (just enough to put the ash into solution - check the PH and make sure it’s 1.0 because the ashes of trees will have a lot of potassium hydroxide), and let it dissolve for a day, even when it *appears* to been done dissolving.
- 3. Now evaporate the acid, and add a whole lot of water.
- 4. Add pure sodium hydroxide crystals to the mixture while stirring. Only add about ¼ a teaspoon at a time.
The misture will become very hot from the reaction of acid and base.
Wait for it to cool off, then continue until the PH is 14. Don’t breathe
the hydrogen fumes.
- 5. When the precipitate forms, wait for it to settle overnight so that it’s nice and compact on the bottom.
- 6. Pour off the water, then add more and repeat this over and over until the PH is neutral 7.0
The resulting precipitate will react to a magnet. If it doesn’t then you may need to strongly fire the powder to calcine it end remove the hydroxyl group.
This M-state is far better than sea water precipitate. .*.NDC.*.
# Monatomic Gold from Quartz
The best quartz to use for this process is the kind that contains gold particles. But even with normal quartz you can extract monatomic gold. To make this easier, you can use silicon dioxide powder,
which is much cheaper than quartz crystals. The only conclusion I came
to as to why quartz contains only gold would be that perhaps it's
crystal matrix produces an energy that either attract monatomic gold
from the air, or more likely - it creates it.
- 1. Dissolve 125 grams of sodium hydroxide in 1 liter of
water. Do this slowly, adding only a tablespoon while stirring and
waiting for it to dissolve before adding the next tablespoon. Now place
your quartz in the beaker.
- 2. Heat for 7 days at just below boiling, refilling water as needed. There is no need to add more sodium hydroxide to the new water because the sodium hydroxide remains in the vessel and doesn't evaporate with the water. This process will leach out the monatomic elements from the quartz.
- 3. Filter the solution through 3 coffee filters.
- 4. Now lower the pH to 1 using hydrochloric acid a little at a time. If you adjusted the pH too fast, then not all of the silicon will precipitate.
- 5. The silicon dioxide will precipitate out of solution and
settle on the bottom. Pour off the top water and filter it through 3
coffee filters. Discard the silicon precipitate.
- 6. Adjust the pH of the solution to 8.5, and you will get a white precipitate of monatomic gold. Wait for it to settle completely, then pour of the water and add more. Repeat until the pH is neutral (7.0)
- 7. You can now dry this precipitate and heat it to red hot, then let it cool. This will anneal off the hydroxy group. Run a strong magnet over it, and most of the material should stick to the magnet.
This is the superconductive m-gold.